SBS (Solid Bleached Sulfate)
- Use: used for packaging food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, confectionery, baked items, tobacco, personal care items, etc.
- Made from: Chemically pulped and bleached fibers refined and formed into boxes.
- Characteristics: Finest quality for product packaging, most popular and highest grade, white surfaces inside and outside which can be coated, allows for special processes such as embossing/debossing/hot foil stamping/spot UV printing due to the superior grade quality.
CCNB (Clay Coated News Backboard)
- Use: Low-cost folding carton packaging, used for dry food/pet food/laundry detergent packaging.
- Made from: Blend of recycled newsprint, mixed secondary paper, and old corrugated containers.
- Characteristics: Lower strength and printing quality output, absorbs large amounts of water when put in contact.
CCKB (Clay Coated Kraft Back)
- Use: Produces brighter, sharper images when used in printing from clay coating
- Made from: Produced by the kraft pulping process, manufactured on a fine paper machine, and coated with clay either on the paper machine or on an off machine clay coater.
- Characteristics: Brown with clay coating, provides a very consistent surface and good dimensional stability because the clay fills the gaps between fibres in the paper improving smoothness of paper.
PC: BM Paper
- Use: Used for many industrial and commercial applications because of its strength for packing/wrapping/bundling/void fill.
- Made from: Paper or paperboard (cardboard) produced from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process.
- Characteristics: Strong and relatively coarse, high tensile strength, brown.